Kenzi's birthday was so much fun. She took a super long nap this morning getting ready for her party. Kenzi was happy the entire time and loved having everyone around. She was spoiled and got many fun toys and cute new clothes.
Thanks to everyone who came and those that wished Kenz Happy Birthday!
Kenz! How old are you?
Feeding her baby a bottle
Devrey made this cute little dress:)
I just love it!
This little cutie came all the way from Provo for the party. Thanks for coming Dustin, Amy and Luke
Logan had to sneak out into the kitchen and finish off the pop.
Too much partying for Grandpa:)
2 comments:
I'm so glad that dress fit ok. I was so worried it would be too short or that the straps wouldn't fit right. She looks adorable in it though! You did so awesome with her pictures too! They look AMAZING! I have already decided you are taking pictures for Chandler and I for every major event and everything in between. Glad Kenz had a good birthday!
Love the party pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time, but especially the birthday girl!! She is so happy! Love that she is a baby and has a baby and a stroller! Kennedy has loved hers and is always fighting over it with Ike!
Looks like it was a happy end to a tough week. Love the picture of your sweet sleeping dad! You can tell it was a long week for him.
Are you guys all going to Boise? Take lots of pics!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment