We had a fun weekend so far. Logan and Brett went to the Father and Sons outing with Grandpa Hanson, Great Grandpa Hanson, Uncle Dave, Uncle Bryce and Uncle LaMont! They had fun "roughing" it at Badger Creek, not! There were in a large nice and warm cabin. They all had a great time, but no pictures:(
While the boys were gone Kenzi and I went to dinner with Grandma Hanson Friday night and then early this morning we went to a few Garage Sales, I love a good find and I got a few cool things:)
Tonight we had a fire in our back yard and made smores. Not cheater smores, but real smores, they were yummy:) Kenzi and Logan were dirty and sticky and loving every minute of it!
Grass and all, still yummy:)
3 comments:
So fun! I won't tell my boys they missed the camp out. They would be bummed! Glad they had a fun time! Logan looks like he loved the s'mores! He looks like he is in heaven! Actually, Brett does too. Glad it was a fun weekend!
Kenzi the cutie pie! Just love her smile. Love being able to see all the fun stuff you are up to. Good luck with the upcoming move and everything that goes with that. Loves from Provo!!
You guys look like you are having way too much fun without us! We can't wait to be in on the fun! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment