Sunday, June 3, 2012

Camera phone pics!

 Pictures from our phones, not the best quality, but good pictures:)


 I get random pictures like these from Brett when I am at work.  I just love them!   Brett said Logan wanted Kenzi to wear his clothes, Kenz was all for it!


The kids are in the backyard all the time.  Most of the time they get along pretty well.  I just love summer because they play so hard all day and crash at night:)

Grandma and Grandpa Hanson watched the kids while we went to dinner last night.  When we picked up the kids and got ready to leave the lawn was being flooded.  There was no way we could keep the kids out of it.   They had so much fun splashing around!





Aww Brett..:)

Kenzi has been super fussy the last few days, teething maybe?  Anyway she insisted on a chocolate chip cookie in each hand.  She thoroughly enjoyed both of them - there was chocolate all over her face, kind of hard to see in the pic:)
 

No comments: