Logan started Preschool today. He was so excited he went right to sleep last night and woke up ready to go. After breakfast he asked when the School Bus would be here to get him:) He was so excited to go!
We took some pictures and headed to Ms Michelle's house. Logan could hardly contain his excitement. Halfway there he said, "can we get out yet?" When we pulled up I asked him if he wanted me to walk him in....he said no:(
He was so proud to do it by himself.
Two hours later I picked up a very happy little boy, asking me when he could go back to preschool.
4 comments:
Holy crap. I just can't stand it. The cuteness is killing me!!!! So glad Logan did a great job! Good for him!
Looks like someone is excited for preschool! I'm so glad he did so well for you! He is growing up too fast though. :) I hope Kenzi is doing well without her brother for a couple hours each day as well. Love and miss you guys!
He looks so big and handsome and EXCITED! Very cute pictures. :) Let's play soon--I'm only working 1 day a week now.
Super cute! Glad he had a great day!! Such cute kiddies!! Miss you guys! Be sure and eat a funnel cake in our honor this weekend! Lol!
Post a Comment