Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Lights at Temple Square


Brett had a job interview in Salt Lake yesterday so the kids and I went down with him for the day.  The kids and I had fun going to Build a Bear at the Gateway and to Target while dad was busy.  Shannon even came in and shopped with us.  
After shopping we went to California Pizza Kitchen and then to Temple Square.  Shannon, Kirra, Kory and Tysen came.  Logan ran all over Temple square with Tysen.  Devrey and Chandler came and Dustin, Amy and Luke!  It was great to see everyone even though it was crazy busy and super cold we had a ton of fun!

(my pictures are kind of blurry cause I was messing around with the settings on my camera trying to get the best lighting, didn't turn out to well ;/ )








2 comments:

Barry and Rhonda said...

Beautiful pictures. You're building great memories with your children.

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Looks like fun...sorry we missed out! Excited to see ya in a couple weeks. Best wishes with the interview/job search. Love y'all.