Brett is going to try this posting thing by sharing a few pics of our new baby!!!!!!! He came pretty quick but mom and baby are doing good! This is Logan Brett Hanson.
Wt: 5 lb 14 oz Length: 19.5" Time o' birth: 4:12 AM
Matt, Jessie, Tyler and Isaac stopped by to say Hi.
Logan's first bath wasn't all that fun, but check out those guns!!!
Congratulations!!! I hope everything went great. See the bed rest thing didn't last to long after all. He is a tiny little guy. You will have to let us know when you get home so we can come see that handsome little boy.
AH!!! Congrats!! he's adorable! what's his name? and when did you have him!? i can't wait to hold him! hope all is going well and you're both adjusting to "baby life" love you guys!!
Congrats Cherice!!! I'm glad that he is here and that you are both doing well!! He is so cute. I guess we should trade due dates because today is my due date and I don't think he is coming today. Keep posting more pictures! Susan
CONGRATS!! He is so cute. He's a little thing. We hope that you guys are all doing good. It's all a learning process from here on out. Congrats again. He's a cutie!!
Congrats again! I just love that little man! He is so super cute and I am so glad he is here and you are all safe and sound! Please keep us posted if you need ANYTHING! And Brett, good job on the posting! I am super impressed that you got your baby on your blog the day he was born! That is some super parenting already! You totally get extra parenting points for that! We love you guys and hope that you get some sleep.
Yeah!!!! Oh... he's so tiny... I'm excited for you Cherice.... Congratulations... I guess the shower will have to wait huh.. I'm glad all went well.. hope you are feeling ok!
HOOOOOOORAY!!! Brett let us know that Logan was born on Sunday and I am so impressed to see pictures already! He's adorable and we are excited for you. We'll have to stop by sometime soon. :)
25 comments:
Congratulations!! He is so handsome! I hope that you are all adjusting!
oh he's so cute!!! I can't wait til thurseday maybe you'll be me today!
hahaha i mean maybe you'll see me today!!! I'm tired I was up all night! hahaha
Congratulations!!! I hope everything went great. See the bed rest thing didn't last to long after all. He is a tiny little guy. You will have to let us know when you get home so we can come see that handsome little boy.
Congrats! He is adorable. He is so tiny and so cute! Congrats! I am glad everything went well.
AH!!! Congrats!! he's adorable! what's his name? and when did you have him!? i can't wait to hold him! hope all is going well and you're both adjusting to "baby life" love you guys!!
Congrats Cherice!!! I'm glad that he is here and that you are both doing well!! He is so cute. I guess we should trade due dates because today is my due date and I don't think he is coming today. Keep posting more pictures!
Susan
He is such a cute little guy and you look like you are doing great! congrats!!
Hooray! Nice work! He's gorgeous. I love that hair! And he already looks so alert! Congratulations!
Congratulations...I can't believe we have to find out you had the baby through your Blog! Glad to hear all is well. We love you guys!
33
CONGRATS!! He is so cute. He's a little thing. We hope that you guys are all doing good. It's all a learning process from here on out. Congrats again. He's a cutie!!
I wasn't expecting him to come already! Hope everything is going well and hopefully we can see him soon!
Oh my gosh- He is here!!! Congrats!!! Hope the delivery went well!!!
Congrats again! I just love that little man! He is so super cute and I am so glad he is here and you are all safe and sound! Please keep us posted if you need ANYTHING! And Brett, good job on the posting! I am super impressed that you got your baby on your blog the day he was born! That is some super parenting already! You totally get extra parenting points for that! We love you guys and hope that you get some sleep.
Congratulations! He is so tiny and cute!!! I am jealous you are all done being pregnant for now! I can't wait!
I hope you don't mind if I post. Anyway Congratulations on your new baby boy! Children are wonderful!
congrats!! i'm glad the bed rest didn't last long for you! hope everything went well! :) He is just adorable!
Congratulations! Seth and I wish our best and hope you all adjust well. I can't believe he came so early! WOW! He's cute.
Yeah!!!! Oh... he's so tiny... I'm excited for you Cherice.... Congratulations... I guess the shower will have to wait huh.. I'm glad all went well.. hope you are feeling ok!
HOOOOOOORAY!!! Brett let us know that Logan was born on Sunday and I am so impressed to see pictures already! He's adorable and we are excited for you. We'll have to stop by sometime soon. :)
Congrats!!! He's so cute! :) I'm so happy for you guys! :)
How exciting!!! He is adorable, can't wait to meet him!
He is so beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
He is soooo cute. Congrats I am so happy for you. Being a mom is the best, enjoy!
Post a Comment