For the past two weeks Logan has been sleeping through the night!! It is so wonderful! He gets his bath and goes to sleep around 10 pm and doesn't wake up until sometime in the six o'clock hour. The first time he did it, I jumped awake at about five and checked on him, but he was just snoozing away:) I thought it was just an accident, but he has kept it up and I am loving it:) Now I realize posting this will probably cause him to wake up several times tonight and for the next couple of days :) hehehe. Anywho, Logan is getting so BIG, I love it, he loves to eat! I was looking through old pictures and I found the one of his first bath at home, (he hated it) he was just two days old, and then I found a picture of him in the bath at three months old, check out the difference! And yes, we have a sweet green bath tub!

Logan loves his bath now:)
*Also, Brett is done with school for the semester!! Yippy!! He is doing an internship through his work this summer and doesn't start his LAST semester until September! What a great break:)
7 comments:
What a good little baby! You need to impart some of your motherly wisdom to me in this area. Both my boys could not figure it out so I am sure that it was me that was the problem. I love how chubby Logan has gotten. He looks so stinkin' cute! Good job to Brett for surviving another semester. I can't believe he is so close to being done! Way to go!
Oh, if we don't see you this weekend have a Happy Easter!!!!
Cute pictures! Logan is getting so big. I think the green bath was a hit in our neighborhood cuz our tile in the bathroom was that same color!
Wow. He HAS grown a lot! That's great! He's so darn cute.
So, am I gathering that GREEN is not a normal bathtub color....?? LOL
That's so great he's finally sleeping for you. He's grown so much he looks like an entirely different baby!! Congrats on getting more sleep :)
Holy cow Batman! What a big guy! I think I need to hold him and get a baby fix in. =) I'm getting so antsy for my little one to get here. That is so great that he is sleeping so well. I'm sure you are enjoying the extra sleep yourself. Hopefully it will last!!
holy crap! what a chunk-o!! i love it!!! he IS getting so big! we need to all get together soon! i've missed catching up with everyone!
That is awesome that he is sleeping through the night. I love the pictures of him in the bath, you forget how tiny they were.
Post a Comment