Did he even get to try the jelly beans? I am glad to see that you guys had a great Easter! Sorry we never caught up with ya. We did not ever get to Shelley this weekend. We will hopefully see you guys soon! Logan is getting sooooo big already!!
Cherice, He is getting so big and is so very cute!! How much does he weigh now? I am so jealous that he sleeps through the night, what is your trick? Grayer still wakes up at least once, he needs to take lessons from Logan on how to sleep:) Well hope things are good, you look great!!! Susan
5 comments:
OH MY ADORABLE!!! I love the last picture!! He is so cute!!!
Are you sure those starburst aren't for you guys! The little man is looking good.
Did he even get to try the jelly beans? I am glad to see that you guys had a great Easter! Sorry we never caught up with ya. We did not ever get to Shelley this weekend. We will hopefully see you guys soon! Logan is getting sooooo big already!!
that's cute! he could actually fit in the basket if you really tried! :) looks like you guys had a fun easter!
Cherice,
He is getting so big and is so very cute!! How much does he weigh now? I am so jealous that he sleeps through the night, what is your trick? Grayer still wakes up at least once, he needs to take lessons from Logan on how to sleep:) Well hope things are good, you look great!!!
Susan
Post a Comment