Friday, April 24, 2009

Rice Cereal!!!!!

Today Logan had rice cereal for the first time, he wasn't really sure about it at first, but soon got the hang of it. It was so cute he would get so excited when he saw the spoon coming:) Logan loves food!!



4 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

How fun! It is always great when they start to be able to eat some real foods. I am glad that he is such a good eater. He is soooooo cute!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

cherice! i can't get over how frickin cute he is! oh-john said that he saw you and brittany at lunch the other day! wish i was with him so i could see you! but i guess i'll see you on tuesday night anyways. can't wait!

Unknown said...

He did better then McCall then, she just screamed. I don't know what her deal is, but she's getting better. I think we will add some fruit or something to it.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Cherice,
I have tried to give Grayer rice cereal several times and he totally hates it!! I am so sad:( I even tried it with a little applesauce and he still hated it. I want him to eat rice cereal so that maybe he will sleep through the night. I am way jealous that Logan is sleeping through the night, what is your secret? Anyways, hope things are going good for you. Happy 4 months for Logan, it goes by way too fast don't you think? As usual he is as CUTE as can be!!!