Monday, October 26, 2009

Brett's 25th Birthday!

Last Friday was Brett's 25 th Birthday! We headed to Utah that day and stayed in a really nice hotel in Salt Lake. My parents, my brother Mikel and his family and my sister Shannon and here family were also there! It was great and we had a ton of fun at the pool, which was actually a water park with a huge slide! Saturday morning we did a little shopping and then headed to Provo for the BYU vs. TCU game! We met up with Brett's brother Kevin and his wife Tiffany, they watched Logan while we went to the game, it was great because it was Brett and I first date without Logan:) We had a ton of fun at the game even though BYU got creamed:( Happy Birthday Brett!!
The picture above is our actual seats at the game, the picture below is the seats we would have liked to have:) Because the game was such a blowout, everyone started leaving early, so Brett and I went down to the seats closer to the field!



Provo hosted ESPN's College GameDay, which was huge for Brett!! This is Brett in front of the ESPN College GameDay Truck, we would have gotten closer, but we where in a rush to get to the stadium.
Brett with his cake, it was actually 24 cupcakes with a TON of frosting! Logan in the back just waiting to go swimming!

7 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Glad you guys finally got a date with just the 2 of you! Hope that the water park wasn't too crazy!!

The Searle Family said...

Happy Birthday Brett!! So fun you got to take a little trip as a family and you got to go on a date:) We sure do miss you guys!!

Cecily said...

Happy Birthday to Brett! What a fun weekend! What hotel did you stay at with a waterslide? I want to go there!

Carlson Clan said...

Wow Brett's OLD. ;) Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I can't believe you guys just barely had a date without Logan! You need to drop him off at my house and go out more. =) Hope you're ready for a girls night soon!

Tim and Amber said...

I'm glad you guys had a date alone! That's so awesome that you got to go to that game!! Tim would have loved to do that! Happy birthday Brett!

Taunya Spaulding said...

25? he's not 25-is he really a year older than us? huh-didn't know that! Happy Birthday Brett! looks like you guys had a lot of fun and that cake looks so freakin good with all that frosting!!! :)

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Happy Birthday Brett!! What a fun weekend you guys had together!! I'm with Cecily, what hotel did you stay at that had a water slide, I want to go there too!! I love the picture of Brett holding his cake with Logan sitting patiently on the bed waiting to go swimming!! I remember our first, and only time going on a date without Grayer, it was very nice but it felt weird at the same time!!
Glad things are going well for you, and hope they stay that way!!