Friday, December 18, 2009

Welcome Home!

Yesterday Brett's little brother Dustin got home from his mission! Dustin was serving in Brazil. Welcome home Dustin!!



Logan will not leave the tree alone, so the bottom half is a mess, but it is ok:)The other day he was really quiet and when I checked on him I found that he had pulled some lights off, it looked so funny that I grabbed the camera.
Logan tried to crawl toward me but his foot was tangled in the Christmas lights, needless to say he was a little upset........

3 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

welcome home! i remember when robert came home...a year ago! that's crazy! he seemmed so different! glad he arrived safetly and that he's doing good. That's funny that logan is in your tree lights all the time! :) give me a year and i'll be right in your same shoes!

Carlson Clan said...

Ha ha! Love the picture of Logan crying. So cute. And Dustin is pretty much Seth's twin. That is exactly how I remember Seth back when he dated my sister. Weird. Congrats on him being home and meeting Logan. So fun!

Blog Stalker Mom said...

Ummm..I believe that is Mr. Hanky the Christmas Pooh back there. Awesome. Best ornament EVER.