Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun in Sunny SLC!



During out trip to Utah for Dustin and Amy's Wedding, we were able to have a little fun in Salt Lake. We went to Hogle Zoo and to the Gateway Mall!


Logan loved the big slide, but not the little slide by the look on his face.





Logan absolutely loved the Carousel!






Gateway Mall

Logan didn't get too wet in the fountains at Gateway, he wasn't too sure about it.



Logan made a build a bear at the mall - a monkey, dressed as Woody:)

Logan wanted to be Woody- HA!


6 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

HAHAHAH! LOVE the last picture. Looks like you guys had fun!

The Pascoe Family said...

That Woody picture is priceless. I can't stop laughing about it :)

Julia said...

I think Logan is ready to replace the naked cowboy!! Too funny!

Taunya Spaulding said...

LOVE the woody picture!! he's so funny! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Blog Stalker Mom said...

OMG!!! Okay. Don't know where to start. The most obvious would be the wedding, but I cannot get over those pics!! LOVED the one of him on the little slide, the one of you and he close up and the one of him in the Woody outfit!! NO!!! WAY!!! Freaking hilarious. Thanks for a good laugh. I am so glad you had a nice time in Utah and got some time with brett, too. Sounds like it was a fun get away!

My Perspective said...

I love finding new blogs to read, love your blog. Please visit my blog- I would love your insight.