Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bad fall, but Daddy made it better

Sunday Logan and I were walking home from Church and Logan was feeling pretty good because he had gone to nursery all by himself. I was walking and Logan was running and jumping when all of a sudden gravity took over and Logan fell and hit his little face on the pavement. It was awful, it bled pretty good and made him oh so sad. He kept asking for Dad, so when Brett got there after his meeting he made sure he felt better by letting him take few pictures with the camera.

:(


(Logan reaching for the camera, Brett couldn't resist)
Logan's pics



Sunday night Brett said, "oh I forgot to delete those pictures Logan took".......HA! Sorry Brett I am glad you forgot, cause they made me laugh but more importantly they made Logan feel better:)



5 comments:

Danielle said...

Awwww! Poor Logan:( But good job Brett for making him feel better! Those pictures are hilarious haha.

Elliot and Traci said...

Hahaha, I'm so glad you posted those pictures of Brett. :) Today was so fun! Let's do it more often!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh my gosh! so sad! those pictures of brett are hilarious!! :)

Carlson Clan said...

Poor Logan! But I have to say that is so adorable the see the candid shots of what a dad will do for his son to make him feel better. LOVE it! Hope you're feeling good!

Matt and Jessie said...

Poor little guy! That is a rough day! Tell Brett we love his new head shots!