We realized we needed to find a new home for our dog we have had for 4 1/2 years. Brett and I got her as a puppy just 9 months after we were married. She was a great dog, but with two little ones, I wanted the backyard to be more for my kids and less for my dog. We will miss you Seven!
Logan saying goodbye to Seven:( He had a love/hate relationship with her:)
Since the dog is gone we opened up the back porch (which has been her little house for the last several years)
Before : (This is the only before picture I had, it is from the appraisal report when we bought the house. It was pretty ghetto:)
After:
Brett did a great job! I just love sitting out there and Logan loves playing in his back yard!
What a great job. I think that is why we haven't gotten a dog yet. As much as we want one we know right now is not a good time. Also I can not believe you had that experience with your epidermal. Oh man I had a bad experience with mine when I had Carter and I vowed I would never do one again if I can help it. She is beautiful, hope things continue to go well.
4 comments:
That looks so nice back there! Can't wait to come over and sit with you on your chairs and hold that cute baby while the boys play:)
That is so nice! Brett is so handy. I'm sure you will absolutely love that all summer.
What a great job. I think that is why we haven't gotten a dog yet. As much as we want one we know right now is not a good time. Also I can not believe you had that experience with your epidermal. Oh man I had a bad experience with mine when I had Carter and I vowed I would never do one again if I can help it.
She is beautiful, hope things continue to go well.
wow, he did a great job! sorry you had to give up the dog. hopefully she went to a good home.
Post a Comment