Oh, she's so cute! I love Logan's face in the first picture. It looks like he's thinkin "what do I do with her?" I'm excited to see more pictures. What a doll, congratulations!
She is such a cutie!! I am excited to meet her!! I hope you feel as good as ya look. You are one of those people that look cute even after a day of child birth. NOT FAIR! But I still love ya! Looks like Logi likes his baby sister. And BTW, Where did you put here because you were NOT big enough to have an 8 pounder. Seriously, again NOT FAIR! Congrats to your super sweet family. Matt was excited to hear that she was born, and he LOVES the name!!
What a cute family of four!!! Congratulations on such a beautiful little girl!! I am so excited for you!! I wish we lived closer so I could meet her! She is a doll!
congratulations. what a cute healthy baby. and I love love love the name. I am in shelley for the summer. I would love to hang out or come get your boy to play. let me know. chelsie
13 comments:
She is beautiful, Congratulations. Happy Mother's Day to you. So happy for your family.
Oh, she's so cute! I love Logan's face in the first picture. It looks like he's thinkin "what do I do with her?" I'm excited to see more pictures. What a doll, congratulations!
Cherice! What the...you look so good! Dang. And she is soooooo freakin cute! I'm not just saying that. She's adorable. Congratulations!!:)
She is such a cutie!! I am excited to meet her!! I hope you feel as good as ya look. You are one of those people that look cute even after a day of child birth. NOT FAIR! But I still love ya! Looks like Logi likes his baby sister. And BTW, Where did you put here because you were NOT big enough to have an 8 pounder. Seriously, again NOT FAIR! Congrats to your super sweet family. Matt was excited to hear that she was born, and he LOVES the name!!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet her, she is so cute:)
What a cute family of four!!! Congratulations on such a beautiful little girl!! I am so excited for you!! I wish we lived closer so I could meet her! She is a doll!
Congrats! She is adorable. I absolutely love her name. You look amazing! I am so happy for the both of you.
She is so adorable! Such cute pictures and you already look so skinny. I can't wait to see her in person. Hope you're feeling good!
congratulations. what a cute healthy baby. and I love love love the name. I am in shelley for the summer. I would love to hang out or come get your boy to play. let me know.
chelsie
Congratulations! She's so beautiful and perfect! :)
OH MY GOSH!!! she is so cute!! congratulations!! can't wait to see her!
Congrats to you and Brett! What a beautiful family!
Congrats! She is so beautiful! Happy for you guys (:
Post a Comment