Woooooooo!!!!:D
You are super cute and we are so excited! Sleep good and good luck with everything. You are in our prayers and thoughts tomorrow for sure!!
Good luck, Cherice!! You look so cute! I can't wait to see pics of the new little one!!
You look great! And you're probably in labor right as I'm typing this! SO EXCITING! Can't wait to see her. I hope it all goes great!
You may be stinkin' huge, but you are also stinkin' cute so... Good Luck. We can't wait to hear that she is here and see pictures. We will be thinking about you. Love ya lots!
WHOA!!! :) :) I know you feel HUGE but you really truly and honestly look so cute!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Woooooooo!!!!:D
You are super cute and we are so excited! Sleep good and good luck with everything. You are in our prayers and thoughts tomorrow for sure!!
Good luck, Cherice!! You look so cute! I can't wait to see pics of the new little one!!
You look great! And you're probably in labor right as I'm typing this! SO EXCITING! Can't wait to see her. I hope it all goes great!
You may be stinkin' huge, but you are also stinkin' cute so...
Good Luck. We can't wait to hear that she is here and see pictures. We will be thinking about you.
Love ya lots!
WHOA!!! :) :) I know you feel HUGE but you really truly and honestly look so cute!! :)
Post a Comment