The weather this week was GREAT! We had a ton of fun outside playing and going on runs in the mornings. The kids love their new double stroller and I love it too, it is a little large but works great!
Logan is so sweet and loves to help with Kenzi. He loves to help by getting her diapers, blanket and helps with her bath. He can be a little terror but he has such a tender little heart. He gets so concerned when Kenzi cries and loves to give kisses and hugs:)
Kenzi is doing really good and getting so big! She sleeps really well at night, but during the day prefers to be held:)
2 comments:
What fun pictures! Love the new stroller. It takes a bit of getting used to, but running outside is totally worth it. Can't wait until Tyler gets in school in the fall so i can use mine again! I tried to stuff the 3 of them in it a couple times, but sharing seat belts was a bit tricky and I was worried that Kennedy was going to get shoved out while her brothers were duking it out over whatever they were fighting over that minute! Anyway, glad you guys are getting some warm weather to play in. Love the pictures of Logan. He looks so much older all the sudden? Haircut? Not sure what it is, maybe it is the baby sister in the pictures that makes him look big and protective!
So cute!! I was just thinking the other day that I need another Kenzington fix. :) She's getting so big! And I honestly think Logan's never been cuter. He's such a handsome little boy.
Post a Comment