Our little Kenzi is already 6 weeks old. Today she weighed 11 lb 9 oz! She is so very sweet and we just love her! She loves to eat every three hours on the dot! She is very strong and holds her little head up very well. Today she gave me her first smile as she tried to focus on my face, it just melted my heart:)
I wanted to get a picture of Kenzi on her 6 week mark, but it is super hard to just take a picture of her when Logan is around:)
I wanted to get a picture of Kenzi on her 6 week mark, but it is super hard to just take a picture of her when Logan is around:)
4 comments:
She is so cute and so is little Logi! I can't believe she is growing so fast. I wish they would stay little for a bit longer!!
She's so adorable! I love that Logan likes to be in pictures with her. =) Thanks so much for stopping by yesterday! Sorry about my beastly appearance. I am so in love with that blanket and that outfit! Adorable! Thanks again!
she is so cute! they both are! :) i've had your sister and her family on my mind since i read your last post! i hope they are doing ok....
Post a Comment