
My nephew Porter Kory Johnson was born on June 1st to the best family I know. Weighing in at 3 lb 10 oz with tons of blond curly hair. He truly has the best parents, my sister Shannon and her husband Kory:) Although Porter stayed with his Heavenly Father I feel very blessed to have him as my nephew. My sister and her husband are so strong and are doing good through this tough time. I truly look up to their strength and upbeat attitude.

We love you Porter!!! "It is not goodbye, just see you later"
7 comments:
It's nice to have the gospel in our lives at times like this...Prayers and loves to you and your family at this time <3
Oh my how sad I feel for your siste. It is good we know what comes after but it is still hard. Prayers to them.
What a sweet boy. Your family has been in our prayers.
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Cherice! I'm glad your sister can rely on the gospel to get her through this hard time.
Cherice, I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss. It is a blessing at times like these to know of the plan of salvation. We'll be thinking of you.
oh my gosh. i'm so so sorry. i hope your sister and her family are doing well. that is just so sad. my prayers are with her and the family.
I am bawling. I had no idea. I just love that sister of yours. I am so so sorry for your loss. I will keep you guys in my prayers! Such sweet pictures!
Post a Comment