Monday, May 14, 2012

Boise!!


 We went to Boise this last weekend to visit Seth, April and Carter.  Brett helped Seth put in new granite countertops in their kitchen (which look awesome, but I didn't get a picture:/) while April and I played with the kids:)  It was a fun weekend and nice to spent time with April, Seth and sweet little Carter.  They spoiled us and were great hosts, we love it over there and can't wait to visit again!


Carter loves the park, but he mostly loves throwing rocks in the canal by the park:)  Logan and Kenzi loved it too once he taught them how:)





The dogs were also great entertainment for the kids 
 

For Mother's Day April made a yummy dinner and then we had Baskin Robbins ice cream cake!  It was so yummy, the cake read " Happy Mother's Day to the two best Moms EVER!"  HA!


We love you guys, thanks for a fun weekend and for being so great!

2 comments:

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Yah...looks like fun! Glad you had a nice trip and good Mother's Day! We MAY come to Shelley for Memorial Day...thinking about it at least, but no guarantees yet...not positive I am ready for that venture!!!

Matt and Jessie said...

So fun! I love all the fun pictures! It looks like a very happy mothers day!!