We had a great Father's Day! I am so thankful for all of the Father's in my life! Each one blesses me in so many ways! Brett is the best:) I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend eternity with. I love his sense of humor and joking around with him, I love what a good dad he is to our kids! We are just super lucky:)
(Great attempt at a picture;)
My dad is awesome too! I am grateful for what a sweet guy he is and how sweet he is to my kids! Kenzi has him wrapped around her little finger. He would do anything for you and is just one swell guy! My dad has such a tender heart! I love it. He sure loves airplanes and being with family.
Also, my father in law Barry is wonderful. Logan loves to hang out with Grandpa Hanson and always is asking to go camping with him. Barry is a great example to us and is so loving!
Logan talks about the day we went and cut down a Christmas Tree with Grandpa Hanson on a daily basis.
I am so thankful for Father's Day and being able to have a special day for special people in my and my families life! We are very blessed!
1 comment:
YAY! for great fathers. Love the picture of Dad. If you look really close in the back ground you see Kory, and I think he's a GREAT, WONDERFUL dad too. ha! Adorable picture of Barry, Brett,and Logan too. :D
Post a Comment