Kenzi absolutely loves babies. She was in heaven a few weeks ago when she got to hang out with her cousins Luke and Peyton. Any little person, even one her own age is a "baby" to Kenzi. Kenzi was so gentle with Luke and Peyton and would get right in their face and whisper 'Hi.' It was pretty funny.
After we all had a laugh with Kenzi saying 'hi' quietly to Peyton and Luke, I started to realize she says it all the time. She says it to her baby dolls and all of her toys in the morning or if we are coming home after being go for a few hours, she even says it to Logan. She sure is silly. I tried the other morning to capture her little ritual of saying 'hi' to everything, didn't work too well, but you can kind of get the idea:)
He has only been up a few minutes but is already deep in his trains!
Also, I asked Kenzi what she wanted from Santa, she said "a Baby," I said of that is great! Then she held up both of her index fingers close to her mouth and said "two babies." :)


1 comment:
Haha! That's so cute. She is the sweetest girl ever
Post a Comment