Sunday, November 4, 2012

My babies are getting so big!


Can't believe my baby girl is 18 months old.  She didn't go to nursery today because she had a little runny nose and I don't think I ....I mean she is quite ready:)  She is so sweet and we just love her.  She keeps us laughing.

My Logan will be 4 in two short months.  This is crazy to me.  He will officially be a big boy to me.  Three years old seems little still, but 4 seems so much older:(  Logan is such a sweetheart and has a great imagination and love for movies still.  

I love both my kids so much.  I can't think of life without them.  These pictures are from a little photo shoot we had while playing at Freeman Park after Church.  

Love Love Love them, but they make me realize how big my little ones are getting!




Freeman Park is beautiful and so was the weather.  We definitely have been spoiled as far as weather this year. 
 











3 comments:

Danielle said...

Awesome pictures! They are getting so big... :( You can make any random picture look like you planned the whole thing to be awesome. So cute!

Chandler and Devrey Hair said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! I love the last picture, it says it all. Love you guys!

Jenny and Trevor said...

Oh so cute! They are adorable...I love that one of Kenzie in front of the bridge. I love looking at all of your pictures on facebook from your photography as well. You're awesome!