We had a great Thanksgiving at my parents. We ate a yummy Thanksgiving dinner and then played, looked through the Black Friday ads, watched some football then had pie. It was a nice relaxing Thanksgiving, but before I knew it, it was time to head out Black Friday Shopping with Shannon. Brett and the kids played at Grandma and Grandpa Hanson's with Devrey, Chandler and Danielle, while I was shopping. Shan and I had a great time with all the crazy shoppers and got everything on our lists.
It was so weird. We went to the mall at 12:30 am just to look around and no lie there were a million people there. We thought only Old Navy was open, but most of the Mall was open. There were people eating Subway and kids in the play area ......it was after midnight!!! It was strange. We didn't buy anything there because the lines were nuts, but it was fun to look around.
Trying to get a decent pic....no such luck;) So I pretty much gave up with my camera for the day..oops.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment