Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Festival of Trees and Treats!

Yesterday the kids and I went with Grandma Hanson to lunch at Chick Fil La and then to the Festival of Trees at the Shilo Inn.  There were some really pretty trees and yummy treats.  The kids loved it, but were a little caught off guard when they saw Santa, in fact they were terrified.  Without sounding like a horrible mother, I can't wait to take a pic of them sitting on his lap in the near future.  Maybe I will make some money with the funny/terrified Santa photo? :)

Brett was home working hard while we were out playing.  Brett only has a month left of school.  Hallelujah! The end is in site!  
Anyway, back to the trees. Kenz of course loved the one with the baby and Logan was in heaven with all the Christmas Trains (he had a hard time keeping his little hands off of them.

When we got home the kids enjoyed some Cheetos, then after dinner we made Grinch cookies and watched the Grinch. I love days like today:) 

I apologize for the poor pictures. I had the hardest time with the lighting at the Shilo. With flash, without, I couldn't decide, but they are still cute:)
 














2 comments:

Amy's Kitchen said...

Chick fila!! Hanson family hangout. Haha...
Those kids look like they are in 7th heaven with all those fun trees.
Good luck to Brett as he finishes up! Way to go!!

Chandler and Devrey Hair said...

Haha How did Logan get cookie in his hair? Funny kid! Looks like you had fun! Sad we missed out! Good luck to Brett too!